Life's savior!

I just whispered mom & she's there..
Her presence is the only thing which makes me clear!

Keeping me in her womb was her pleasure..
Her pain was something beyond measure!

Entering home from school..
I look for her like a fool!

Someone whom I can trust..
Without the chances of being fussed!

Whenever life goes upside down..
She's always there wearing her magical crown!

The one who wipes my tear..
Whenever I get surrounded with any fear!

Words can't define my love for her..
She's the only one I can rely without any blur!

Cheers! To all the mothers..
Who's unconditional love is not comparable to others!

"I don't believe in magic but I do believe in the power of mother's affection!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Of His Majesty!

Blessed with diviness!

Vision of Amaze!