Re-Live, Re-Dream, Re-Vive!

I don't know what to read or to write!..
I don't know in which direction the sun is bright..
The only thing I know is that I'm done..
That now I can't afford any internal burn!
The only people I loved were my friends..
But they became my life's variable trends!
Some left casually..
Some walked apart..
In the search of them I was no more Me & more in dark! 
I don't know why is living nor I know why is life even?
I don't know what to read or to write..
I don't know in which direction the sun is bright..!
All I know is I can't handle anymore fight!

I now know how to read and to write..
I know the sun is completely bright..
I know that I'm not done yet,
I know that I want to experience more crack..
The only individual I love is ME!..
And I'm proud of this evolved being!
No matter how many people left,
No matter to which extend I was dead,
Friends become family and notepad my life..
It's just I've decided to Re-live,Re-dream and Re-vive..!

From the beginning to the end, 
The process of Evolving was difficult but grand! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Of His Majesty!

Blessed with diviness!

Vision of Amaze!